|• Name |
• Qualification of Membership
• Application of Membership
• Membership Fees
• Resignation of a Member
• Duty of Disclosure
• Alteration of Constitution
|• IICT Mission Statement |
• IICT Code of Ethics
• Client Relationship
• Professional Conduct and
The International Institute for Complementary Therapists (IICT)
1. To ensure all Members will adhere to, and comply with all sections of this Constitution and the IICT Code of Ethics.
2. To raise the overall public awareness of Complementary Therapies and Practices. As well as related healing arts and health sciences.
3. To foster and encourage a ‘bridging’ between conventional allopathic medical, and allied professions.
4. To maintain overall professional standards via membership to a recognised International Institute for Complementary Therapists.
5. To encourage the sharing of knowledge and goodwill among IICT members.
6. To create community and fellowship among the diverse Complementary Health Field.
7. To provide affiliation and greater credibility for Complementary Therapists via professional affiliation with the IICT.
The International Institute for Complementary Therapists offers Membership for the following practices/modalities: CLICK HERE
Qualification of Membership
All applicants must provide Certification in at least one of the IICT’s approved modalities, along with the submission of the IICT Application and Payment of fees.
*In the case where the membership type excludes proof of qualifications, the applicant is required to submit all necessary information in order to be granted the approved membership status that is being applied for.
Application of Membership
All applicants must complete and submit the IICT application, along with attached certificate/s* in order to become a member of the International Institute for Complementary Therapists (IICT).
Applications can be submitted:
1. Via our online application form with supporting documentation of Certification*.
2. Via Post with copies of Certification*
3. Via Fax with copies of Certification*
1. Membership fees are to be paid in full, 365 days from joining the IICT. All IICT memberships are on recurring billing and as such, all members are invoiced 14 days prior to expiry to advise the nominated card will be debited.
2. In the case where membership has lapsed and a practitioner wishes to renew their membership, regardless of the time lapsed the practitioner will be required to pay the full annual membership fee.
3. All members are entitled to opt out of renewing their IICT membership by contacting the IICT and advising this request in writing (email or via post).
Resignation of a Member
Any member wishing to resign may do so at any time by informing the IICT Director via the following means: Email, Fax or in Writing.
In the case where a new or existing IICT member wishes to resign, the IICT can offer a full refund on membership fees paid (minus postage and admin costs) within 30 days of joining or renewing membership. After this 30 day cooling off period the IICT will not offer a part or whole refund on the remaining membership period, see our refund policy for details.
In the event an IICT Member wishes to re-instate the IICT Membership which has lapsed, this decision for renewing IICT Membership is solely at the discretion of the Director of the IICT.
Duty of Disclosure
The Director of the IICT reserves the right to dismiss any IICT Member who has comported themselves in such a manner which may be seen to bring the IICT, its fellow members; its management and directors into disrepute.
Alteration of Constitution
The Director reserves the right to amend the IICT Constitution as, and when, it is deemed necessary. Should such be the case all IICT members will be informed of these changes.
IICT Mission Statement
The International Institute for Complementary Therapists mission is to provide membership for all recognised Complementary Therapists creating a recognised and unified standard of practice amongst all complementary healing arts and health service practitioners.