General Manager Superstar Wanted
Live And Work In Beautiful Byon Bay and Join The Dynamic Friendly Team At IICT.
Your Dream Lifestyle Career Opportunity Awaits
ALL APPLICATIONS CLOSE 5PM Monday May 13th 2019
- Someone who can you think outside the box (and on your feet)?
- Super organised?
- Experinced as a general manager with at least 3+ years full-time running a team.
- Clear and transparent in your communication skills?
- A natural born leader with a talent for leading teams?
- Systems orientated and do you have an innate ability to solve problems?
- Passionate about serving and supporting a team and driving towards a common goal?
- A high achiever who loves to learn new skills?
- Awesome at training, coaching and motivating a team?
- Committed to helping us scale our business for the long term?
The International Institute for Complementary Therapists, (IICT) Byron Bay is searching for our new General Manager to work 4 Days a week in our bright and friendly office in the Arts Estate, Byron Bay.
If you have at least 5 of the following skills, (nobody’s perfect right?) we would love to interview you.
Is this you?
- You’re highly organised with a superior eye for detail
– you’re the kind of person who has found all the spelling and grammar errors on this page.
- You have exceptional written communication skills
– you could be a best-selling author, it’s just not your thing.
- You are able to work independently and have the ability to run and manage a team
– you’ll get full on the job training from our team and the CEO to help get you started, then you’ll need to be able to work on your own and make decisions.
- You’re a motivated self starter with exceptional organisational and time management skills
– you just like getting things done in record time and don’t mind digging deep to achieve great results.
- You’re proactive and a problem solver
– managing a team for you is like numbers are for accountants, you’re efficient in finding simple answers to complex systems.
We hire on mindset (not just skill-set).
Being a culture based business means the right attitude and leadership abilities are pivitol to your success.
We will guide you in the systems and best practices of the business.
We believe in making work, both fun and rewarding.
We believe in investing in and looking after our people.
We are a performance based company, not clock watches, you’ll be responsible for managing your time and getting through your work in a dedicated and accurate manner.
To ensure you’re the right fit, please meet our team online and check out our
company values; culture deck, purpose, mission and principles.
Discover what makes us tick by clicking here