We are currently a team of 8.
One to one training will be provided by our CEO, our current General Manager and our friendly team, who you will be working with and utlimately managing.
Technical skill set requirements:
- Experience in Mac OS
- Hubspot CRM and/or a basic understanding of CRM use
- Basic experience in WordPress
- Data entry skills and experince with Google Docs
- Information construction, Excel Spreadhseets and MS Office
- Merchant facility operations, including Stripe and Paypal
- Oversee the day to day operations of the business and the team
- Communicate and embody the company values, principles and mission.
- Build up the company by recruiting, interviewing, hiring, and mentoring new talent
- Define and implement policies and performance standards
- Evaluate employee performance and provide additional coaching and support as needed
- Analyze past and current performance and recommend objectives to improve productivity and profitability
- Setting and Managing KPI’s of the Business and the team KPI’s
- Managing the Team, Staff Hours and Coordinating Team and Business Projects
- Maintaining Customer Service Standards and Customer Experience KPI’s with the Team
- Scheduling and leading team meetings, setting agenda items and providing feedback on meetings
- Coordinating with Marketing and Social Media agencies, developing and implementing strategies
- Updating and optimising operations manual and team knowledge base
- Coordinating with the IT Team for web enhancements, fixes and basic troubleshooting.
- Coordinating with our Graphic Designer on artwork updates for current IP and provide direction on additional design requirements
- Voting on ideas of the month, Kaizen Board and liaising with the team, providing feedback and executing ideas
- Coordinating team member performance reviews and regular team one on one ‘check in’.
- Auditing systems to further refine and develop better outcomes for the business
- Basic admin tasks to assist the admin team when needed; processing memberships, renewals and handling general enquiries as required
Please Note: you will be guided by the CEO, System Manager and Team Leader on how to execute these tasks.
You will also be responsible for delegating tasks to the IICT team leader and system manager and admin team members as needed.
Work Days and Hours:
ONLY 4 days per week. 9am-5pm.
We believe everyone should take a day off in the work-week. We know we will get more from you when you’re rested and relaxed.
We will discuss which day off suits best with you and the team at your interview.
Conditions for the Position and Annual Salary:
$80,000.00* a year with opportinities to grow salary based on outstanding performance.
If you are selected for an interview and we are happy, you will be given a 2 week paid trial.
After 2 weeks (and provided you are suitable for the position), you will be awarded a full-time General Manager positon which includes: Super, Paid leave and a Contractual workplace agreement.
*The Position of General Manager is comprehensive and takes time to learn the ropes. With this in mind, the position starts with an annual salary of $60,000.00 ( equivilent paid fortnighly for the first 3 months ). This is considered your training time. After 3 months and a performance review, you will be awarded the annual salary of $80K for the next 12 months.
Note: We require a minimum 12 month commitment as part of your work place agreement and 12 weeks notice, should you wish to give notice.
We Invest in Our People
In edition to being on-boarded in a comprehensive manner, you will be coached fortnightly by Australia’s leading business coach, mentor and celebrated author.
We will also provide you with continued education to make you a better you, both within the business and in your life. Expect access to audio and reading materials to enhance your performance as a manager. We aim to help you bring out the best in yourself and our people.