The IICT’s Cancellation and Refund Policy
If at any time you wish to cancel your membership with The IICT, please notify us in writing by emailing our support team on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be advised payments made via PayPal’s secure online payment gateway on an annual auto-recurring basis will have funds automatically deducted from the account used upon sign-up on the renewal date. You will receive an email notification from IICT 2 weeks prior to this date to notify you of the renewal.
If you wish to cancel before this payment is deducted, please notify IICT at least 7 working days prior to the due date. You can also view your renewal date at any time by logging in to the members area on the IICT website and clicking on the My Membership links.
The following is a detailed outline of the IICT’s Refund Policy:
Please choose carefully. We do not normally give refunds if you simply change your mind or make a wrong decision.
The IICT shall give refunds for purchases made through the IICT Group websites under the following conditions:
- For all Membership registrations and purchases made on the IICT Group websites there is a 14 day cooling off period. Any applicant can choose to cancel their membership and receive a full refund* of payments made within 14 days of the transaction±.
- *300% Money Back Guarantee: If for any reason all your Complementary Therapy modalities are not covered, or your insurance is not approved, we will cheerfully refund Triple Your Money Back*. That’s zero risk for you and no questions asked.
- The ‘Every Therapist Covered’ Guarantee is available within 120 days of purchasing an IICT membership for newly approved members.
- Applicant qualifications must meet our minimum training requirements and match our current list of approved modalities with IICT’s recommended insurance brokers.
- Applicable if insurance is denied for any approved modalities through IICT’s recommended insurance brokers.
- The amount refunded shall be based on the amount of the transaction payable at the time of joining IICT.
3. For all other purchases made through this website the 14 day cooling off period applies. Beyond 14 days the IICT shall not be required to give a refund.
4. All purchases made on IICT Group websites are on an annual recurring billing cycle (365 days). All members are notified via email 14 days prior to the date of renewal and members have the option to opt out by contacting IICT Accounts to remove recurring payments from their nominated credit card account.
5. For New Modality Applications, a full refund can be claimed on the basis if a modality was declined for cover by the insurance provider.
6. For Approved Training Provider Applicants, a full refund can be requested if the applicant is declined Training Provider Status by the IICT.
7. ⚠️Due to CV-19, renewing members can request and be refunded 25% of their membership renewal fee+ after the renewal has been made. +Valid for membership renewals occuring between March 1st to July 1st 2020.
± *All refunds will be made back through the payment method utilised when making your origional purchase (ie: Paypal or Stripe). ¢ Less bank fees and charges.