The IICT’s Cancellation and Refund Policy
If at any time you wish to cancel your membership with The IICT, please notify us in writing by emailing our support team on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be advised payments made via PayPal’s secure online payment gateway on an annual auto-recurring basis will have funds automatically deducted from the account used upon sign-up on the renewal date. You will receive an email notification from IICT 2 weeks prior to this date to notify you of the renewal.
If you wish to cancel before this payment is deducted, please notify IICT at least 7 working days prior to the due date. You can also view your renewal date at any time by logging in to the members area on the IICT website and clicking on the My Membership links.
The following is a detailed outline of the IICT’s Refund Policy:
Please choose carefully. We do not normally give refunds if you simply change your mind or make a wrong decision.
The IICT shall give refunds for purchases made through the IICT Group websites under the following conditions:
- For all Membership registrations and purchases made on the IICT Group websites there is a 14 day cooling off period. Any applicant can choose to cancel their membership and have a full refund* of payments made within 14 days of the transaction±.
- A 50% refund can be arranged if the applicant is refused insurance (a full refund* can be returned if requested within 14 days of the transaction).
- The amount refunded shall be based on the amount of the transaction payable at the time of joining IICT.
- Refunds shall not be given within 30 days prior to the end of the financial year unless the purchase was made within the 14 day cooling off period.
- For all other purchases made through this website the 14 day cooling off period applies. Beyond 14 days the IICT shall not be required to give a refund.
- All purchases made on IICT Group websites are on an annual recurring billing cycle (365 days). All members are notified via email 14 days prior to the date of renewal and members have the option to opt out by contacting IICT Accounts to remove recurring payments from their nominated credit card account.
- For any member wishing to claim a full refund on our 300% triple your money back guarantee, a refund can only be made within 120 days of being a member with IICT where the applicants qualifications meet our minimum training qualification requirements and match our current list of approved modalities. If membership and/or insurance is denied for any approved modalities the refund can be claimed only on this basis.
- For New Modality Applications, a full refiund can be claimed on the basis if a modality was declined for cover by the insurance provider.
- For Approved Training Provider Applicants, a full refund can be requested if the applicant is declined Training Provider Status by the IICT.
*Less any postage and handling fees.
± All refunds can be transferred by internet banking into your nominated account or via a credit card refund.
¢ Less bank fees and charges..
*The 'Every Therapist Covered' Guarantee is available within 120 days of purchasing a IICT membership for newly approved members with qualifications that meet our minimum training qualification requirements and match our current list of approved modalities with IICT's recommended insurance brokers. Insurance policies advertised are available through our recommended insurance brokers ‘BMS Group' and is additional to membership fees advertised. Student Membership is $39pa + GST for a total price of $42.90; Full Membership is $179pa + GST for a total price of $196.90; Executive Membership is $199pa + GST for a total price of $218.90. All prices listed on this website are effective from January 1st 2019. Membership plans purchased and set duration prior to this date, are subject to the pricing set at the time of purchase. Membership plans purchased and set duration prior to this date, are subject to the pricing set at the time of purchase. All discount coupons are valid for ‘one time use’ and cannot be redeemed for subsequent membership renewals or when re-joining IICT after a membership plan has expired. Only ATPs are eligible to use logos on training certificates.